While I am waiting on figures for some commissions, I was able to get in a little painting for myself. These 84 Eureka Miniatures were all primed and ready.
Trying to match what I did back in 2012, I used oil paints for the musket stocks to get a nice wood grain. I see from my notes that those 2012 figures were "maximum effort," the very best I could do. I think these figures 14 years later are just as good.

84x 28mm Napoleonics is not a little painting in my book!
ReplyDeleteWait until you see the 180 Napoleonic cavalry that I'm painting now! They are only 15mm, but there are a lot of them.
DeleteSheesh! You are a machine!
DeleteSuperb Scott and indeed as Jon says that is not a little painting! Great work, lovely figures too.
ReplyDeleteI like the sculpts, and the campaigns in Italy and Switzerland really fascinate me.
DeleteSplendid Austrians, lovely finish!
ReplyDeleteBest Iain
Now to get them on the table!
DeleteTop notch. White uniforms are always tricky, but you have done them beautifully.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes James