Thursday, February 7, 2008

15mm Napoleonic Austrian Artillery

For Wagram, my Austrians need a lot of guns. Even if I eliminate the brigade batteries, I'll still need something like 45 batteries. Fortunately, I've been able to cobble together various eBay auctions with extra gunners to field the whole force.

Old Glory Austrian Artillery in Service Dress

All my gunners will be Old Glory, both from this pack and the full dress pack.


Old Glory Austrian Limbers

I love the look of limbers in games, but I hate paying for them and painting them. Why do limbers invariably cost twice as much as guns? By picking up spare packs of Minifigs limbers, using extra Old Glory horses, and finding a heck of an eBay deal on limbers, I can just field enough for my army. Now I just have to paint the darned things.

No comments:

Post a Comment