Monday, December 21, 2015

Giant Commission -- French Infantry Casualties

Glenn will be getting 10 infantry casualty markers.  12 cavalry markers are waiting on bases before I can start them.  Once they are done, the army is done.


Here you can see the basing material.  All the army is based, and all the bases have sealed fine brown ballast on top.  I am halfway through adding the static grass.  This is time consuming, which is why I have not made any posts lately.  I'll make one big post of the whole army when basing is complete.

5 comments:

  1. These look awesome! The poses look very authentic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will probably use ABs for my casualty markers too. They are very nice.

      Delete
  2. Realistic and beautiful...great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Phil! It's always fun to paint casualties.

      Delete
  3. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return the favor”.
    I’m trying to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    Have a look at my homepage; 오피
    (jk)


    ReplyDelete