Sunday, April 8, 2018

Giant Commission -- Last French Infantry, Hanoverian Landwehr

I'm still working to bring Glenn's troop counts up in time for Little Wars.  These 72 foot figures will certainly help!


French Line Infantry Skirmishers





French Light Infantry Skirmishers






Hanoverian Landwehr




Today I start in on another four bases of Nassau infantry and two bases of Dutch militia.  Then all that is left is seven bases of British cavalry.  Can I finish by April 20th?  It will be a near-run thing.

12 comments:

  1. You are a machine! It is an awe-inspiring thing to see.
    And the figures are stunning. I love them all! Skirmishers are fantastic, and the Hanovarians will add a lot of authenticity to the troop mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on that flag! It looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad you like it! It does drape nicely, and in a way that I cannot achieve with paper flags.

      Delete
  3. Excellent work, Scott! Seven stands of cavalry in a week? No sweat for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus six stands of infantry ... but I should have those done pretty soon.

      Delete
  4. Really lovely looking miniatures....

    I wouldn’t want to let them go...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendid Napoleonics, Scott. Always a pleasure to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, love the impressive Hanovrian landwehr...

    ReplyDelete