Monday, March 11, 2019

15mm Napoleonic Austrian Artillery

My photography skills are a little rusty, I guess, but here are the latest figures I have finished.  Here we have 23 guns of various sizes with 92 crew.  The castings are a mixture of AB and Old Glory.



These are six 6-pdrs and one howitzer.



Here we have eight larger caliber guns, probably 12-pdr.




The last set consists of eight cavalry guns. Most of these gunners are from AB.


The blog has been quiet, but I have been working like mad to prep and prime a few hundred 40mm miniatures.  I hope to have some pictures of my progress soon!

12 comments:

  1. Well, that's the mother lode of Austrian Artillery, Scott. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge number of Austrian artillery! Are you replacing your existing HUGE Austrian 15mm collection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no. I won't be replacing it. I just wanted to paint some artillery I had knocking around, and I thought it would be nice to have them based for General de Brigade.

      Delete
    2. You must have 50+ Austrian guns now.

      Delete
  3. My word but that is a lot...a lot of cannon. Hope you get more use out of them than I do with my Austrian army - seems to get bigger all the time and it is pretty much all virgin! Too much time painting and not enough gaming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the challenge, all right. They haven't been on the table for over a year.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful! Great collection of arty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have always liked how different Austrian artillery looks.

      Delete
    2. Splendid work Scott! I’m always amazed how despite the unlikely brown, Austrian artillery uniforms still manage to appear smart and colourful.

      Delete