Friday, June 14, 2019

40mm Commission -- More Union Infantry

Fresh off the assembly line come these 92 figures.  We have enough infantry privates for one heavy artillery and one firing line regiment.  All the infantry command figures are also in this lot.  Finally, we have one five figure stand of falling wounded.  It looks like the canister has found its target!

























Tomorrow I start the final group of figures: 3 guns with crew, a regiment of zouaves, Berdan's sharpshooters, and mounted generals!

10 comments:

  1. Well done, beautiful minis...and the last ones are so dynamic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like those falling figures a lot! I think it would be fun to do a vignette for myself.

      Delete
  2. Painting results are superb, Scott. I am still surprised at the jacket color and how different the shade of blue is when seen in person. I look forwa4d to seeing your treatment of Zoauves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think these will look OK on the tabletop. I don't adjust my photographs in any way, but the combination of white background and intense direct light makes the colors more vivid in photographs than on the gaming table.

      Delete
  3. They look great. It may well be that the "dark" blue in particular looks brighter in pictures than in real life; I find that happens often in my pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the white background and direct natural light make the colors show up better for sure.

      Delete