Friday, March 13, 2020

20mm Wayne's Legion: US Infantry

These 96 figures will comprise the US Army regular infantry for Bill's force. I really enjoyed painting these figures, and I think the finished paint job really pops.


2 regiments close-order US line infantry







2 regiments open-order US line infantry










2 regiments US light infantry









2 regiments US rifle infantry






Now I am working on the US frontier militia and the mounted figures. Once those are done, I will start on the natives.

8 comments:

  1. Great work, Scott! Unusual basing for the open order troops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice troops. an interesting subject.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This commission is certainly whetting my interest in the period.

      Delete
  3. "Mad" Anthony Wayne's Legion of the United States; great work, Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely miniatures and painting Scott...
    It’s nice to see some interest in this fairly unknown period in America’s history...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew just the basics before I started this commission. I have been reading up on it more and more.

      Delete