Tuesday, June 21, 2022

15mm British Foot Guard, Rifles, and Rockets!

The blog has been quiet, but I have been busy as a (bzzz) bee.  John's Waterloo army will have two battalions of foot guards and two battalions of rifles.


3rd Battalion, 1st Foot Guards







2nd Battalion, 2nd Foot Guards







1st Battalion, 95th Rifles







2nd Battalion, 95th Rifles







The AB Miniatures rocket artillery came without actual rocket artillery.  I cannot find any castings for this anywhere in their range, so I broke out the modeling supplies and scratchbuilt a couple of rocket launchers.

Rocket Battery



 

Next up are the Dutch and Belgian line infantry regiments!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic battalions and rocket battery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up... great stuff! I see you have gone with tradition and white trousers for the foot guards. I did too; helps them stand out from the rank and file!

    ReplyDelete