Saturday, April 11, 2009

28mm Cornfield

I'm continuing to build terrain for my 28mm figures.  I've always wanted some convincing looking corn stalks for fighting ACW battles, and I think I've found my solution.

O Scale Corn

I found these at Scenic Express's web store.  They are meant for model railroad layouts, but they're sturdy enough for wargaming use.  Each base has five corn stalks, and they're well modelled.  The only problem is the price.  At $6 per base, this small cornfield cost me $120!

Still, I might have to bow to fate and spend even more.  These are the perfect size for 28mm figures, reaching just over the heads of upright figures.


1 comment:

  1. The field turned out very nice. I like your fence treatment too. I think it's charming that we're willing to put such money into these tiny little things. And seeing your post makes me feel better about the money I'm spending!

    ReplyDelete