Sunday, December 27, 2009

More 28mm Confederates

The latest off the painting bench are some Sash and Saber 28mm Confederate infantry. These 20 figures bring my total to 120, leaving 40 figures to paint before I can base the whole lot.

My other figures were painted almost entirely in gray jackets, so I decided to do these last 60 men almost entirely in butternut. These figures' jackets ended up a little grayer than I would have liked.





So here are the 120 figures, waiting for basing . . .




And here are the remaining 40 figures. Their hats and hair are already done.


3 comments:

  1. WOW.....that's a lot of high-quality figures in not a lot of time. You're a machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, nothing to it, after all this practice on rebs. I'm onto another batch of 20 this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats crazy 120 28mm figures :S

    And such a nice quality, you are a painting maniac!

    Greets,

    http://wargameterrain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete