Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Giant Commission -- Prussian Landwehr

Here are 288 Prussian Landwehr for Glenn's army.  These AB sculpts are glorious, but too uniform to my eye.  I tried to give these the look of partially uniformed troops.  The hats are all the same shade, and most of the trousers are grey, but the coats are various colors (mostly blues).

I painted up four regiments each for six regions.


East Prussian Landwehr






West Prussian Landwehr



Silesian Landwehr



Kurmark Landwehr



Neumark Landwehr



Pomeranian Landwehr


While I was basing these, I finished painting the Prussian Jager.  I should have those on the blog soon.

9 comments:

  1. Really, really perfect! You nailed it, Scott.
    These look exactly like what I imagine Prussian Landwehr looked like.
    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Glenn! All my time painting Confederates has paid off.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am happy with how they turned out.

      Delete