Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Special Delivery!

Back in February, Glenn (of the giant Napoleonic commission) sent me a few casualties and mounted figures for his armies.  It took a while, but I was able to get them done JUST in time for Little Wars.

Brunswickers



Orange-Nassau




British





Ney, Davout, Lannes, Pire, and Generic General



So why did these take so long?  I have been working on two other commissions at the same time.  First was this set of 108 28mm Sepoys for Kevin.



At the same time I am tackling over 200 40mm figures all at once.  It's a big project!


12 comments:

  1. Is that a spray booth? How well does it work?
    Cheers,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works very well for my uses. I don't (often) use a rattle can in there. I just use it to vent my airbrush.

      Delete
  2. The command figures are especially glorious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Peter! Those Aides de Camp are a colorful bunch.

      Delete
  3. Everyone will be happy with these results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly hope so! The 40mm figures are definitely tougher than 28mm.

      Delete
  4. Splendid casualties, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I presume the spray booth is for priming and/or varnishing?

    Nice work on those markers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hitting those figures with a clear acrylic coat from the airbrush. I have had that spray booth for about 10 years, and it's great.

      Delete