Tuesday, September 17, 2024

1/72 Napoleonic British Infantry

Blogger is getting tougher and tougher to use on my desktop PC. I don't know if the aces at blogger are trying to optimize their product for cell phones or if they are trying to push me to use Chrome as my browser. Neither of those are acceptable for me.


That is only by way of explaining why my updates have ceased. I have still been painting. Today I photographed these plastic 1/72 British infantry in stovepipe shako by HaT Industries. 













3 comments:

  1. 1/72 plastic Napoleonics? Is this a new project? I have been fine using MS Edge with Blogger. Have you given this browser a try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Brave. Edge has too many vulnerabilities, and Chrome is too aggressive in tracking me.

      Delete
  2. Those plastic HaT figures look great, they are very nice indeed, cracking job on them.

    ReplyDelete