This is the last actual painting I did on the French army. There are four chasseur a cheval, four dragoon, and four cuirassier casualties here.
Because of a mix-up, I ended up painting four early French horse artillery crews instead of the guard horse artillery. I made a little order with Eureka USA to make a battery. The guns are Blue Moon.
Now I am flocking all the bases for this enormous army! I have added and sealed the ballast and am nearly done adding all the static grass. Then I will Dullcote the whole thing and get it in the mail!
The cavalry casualties are very striking! I love the diversity.ReplyDelete
This is such a cool project and the quality of the painting is simply mind-boggling!
Thanks, Glenn. This has been a fun project!Delete
I like the early French HA. I could use those!ReplyDelete
You'll get to play with them someday!Delete