Sunday, June 29, 2008

Painting Totals for June

In this post, I forecast that I wouldn't be able to keep up my old painting pace once my son was born. I was right--there was a drop off--but I still managed to put brush to lead and paint a decent number of figures during the month. My AB French Legere took a very long time to paint, but I am happy with how they look.


Here are my painting totals for June.

15mm Napoleonic French, 120 light infantrymen
15mm Napoleonic French, 24 line infantrymen in 1812 uniform
28mm Napoleonic French, 30 skirmishers
10mm ACW Union, 39 mounted cavalrymen

So that's 39 10mm figures, 144 15mm figures, and 30 28mm figures. Still a good painting pace, I would say.

Look for the 1812 French and 10mm ACW cavalry on the blog in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Scott;

    I love your blog.

    I hate you.

    *sigh*

    Back to my 32 grenadiers that I've been working on for two months.

    *sigh*

    http://lordashramshouseofwar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete